We know how challenging it can be to manage your investment property.We can help right from the start so you do not have to go through this on your own! We can guide you from the start in choosing the right property based on your financial evaluation and conduct market study on your property. Our team for marketing, analytics, research, will always keep up with the latest trends around. We will work hard for excellence customer’s feedback and work with dedication to keep with your expectation. Overseeing your land, residential, office and retail properties, providing consistent management to enhanche your assets value. Our services including
Property Management Advisory
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- General contractor overseeing the work
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI
As part of our international policy, before doing any transaction in property with us, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you. We will ensure copies that our checklist of documents and ownership related to the properties are valid.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate.
- Permit and Licensing Check
- Due Diligence Studu
- Market Study and Survey
- Valuation Report
- Preparing Marketing and Promotion strategy
- Increasing property appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising platform
- Using digital and technology approach
Finance, Tax & Auditing
Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, supplier, operational maintenance)
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
- Optimization of operating costs
- Analysis and reporting of costs and revenues with performance indicators
- Preparation of annual business and operational plans
- Issuance of invoices for rent and service charges
- Collection of rents and administration of deposit
Integrated rental management
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Put the property back on the market for rent
- Provide Human Resources and oversee an in-house maintenance crew.
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Removing trash and debris
- Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
- General Contractor
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
For Housekeeping, Laundry and other services in Bali area please refer to www.grandma-services.com